Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a physiological and pseudoscientific approach to developing communication and individual development through advanced methods of coaching. This is through the connection between language, neurological processes, and individual behavioral patterns.
This approach is created in the 1970s by John Grinder and Richard Bandler. By using NLP one can model exceptional skills that are needed to succeed. Anyone can acquire these skills and reach their full potential in life. In addition to that, this approach has the potential to resolve learning disorders, motivation issues, phobias, habitual problems, internal and interpersonal conflicts, depression, post-traumatic stress, among others.
NLP has proven to be one of the world’s most advanced techniques to create a lasting change. It is easy to claim that most successful leading coaches and leaders are familiar with this powerful toolset.
By taking the course and learning about NLP, you not only get an internationally recognized certificate (under the approval of the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming), but it also equips you as an individual with the following:
• Ability to achieve your full potential
• It enables individuals to shun unproductive behaviors
• It helps you boost your confidence and control your emotions anytime and anywhere
• It gives tools to develop meaningful personal or business relationships
• It gives you the ability to cooperate with teams in a persuasive, confident, and influential manner
• It gives you an upper hand in communicating ideas effectively
• It equips you with ability to master the art of communication and negotiation
You will learn key success skills to produce great results. Therefore, you will have more personal, interpersonal, mental, and emotional skills that are required for you to be more successful.
This is the personal perspective of yourself. By going through NLP practices, you will be able to become clear about who you truly are.
Time to Change
If you really want things to change in your life, you need to take action. Signing for NLP can be your biggest decision in life. So, a year from now, you will thank you for making the decision to take this empowering training. Dr. Alireza Sharifi will help you master your mind, emotions and behavior so that you can achieve amazing results. Contact us at (647) 671-0002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free 20-minute consultation.