The answer is usually a BIG NO. Why? Because we want too much from the world without taking responsibility for achieving them. Regardless of what we want, I would like to suggest 6 simple, yet effective, areas to keep in our minds.
HERE ARE THE AREAS OF OUR FOCUS:
1. Good Thoughts: Thoughts are one of the main inputs we get in every second of our lives. We our input is garbage, the result (our feelings and actions) will be garbage. However, when we change our thoughts to empowering and positive ones, we will experience better feelings and wonderful results.
2. Good Food: With the advancement of science and technology, human being is supposed to progress. However, we are exposed to lots of options for unhealthy foods and beverages. If we do not watch what we eat or drink, we will regret it sooner or later.
3. Enough Water: Whatever you do daily, make sure you keep yourself hydrated. Consumption of water will keep your mind and body healthy.
4. Enough Rest: Let us make it a lifestyle to ensure that we have enough rest every single day. Our body needs enough rest in order to be productive. Remember that more than 70% of your body is made of water!
5. Oxygen: This might seem obvious, but it is an essential point. Although your body uses oxygen, whether you are aware or not, your body needs enough oxygen. You need to give this change to your body to inhale enough oxygen. Every cell in your body needs to receive enough oxygen so that it functions well. So, practice effective breathing (I will share with you effective breathing techniques in the next newsletter).
6. Exercise: If you want to enjoy a happy, healthy, and longer life, you need to make physical exercise your weekly lifestyle. Otherwise, your body will get old faster.